When looking for a new online casino site which provides good game choice, this is the site to visit. It has been created to meet the needs of Swedish players, however, players from all over the world are able to experience what this website has to offer. Although Mr Bet casino was recently established, it has captured the attention of many. The different taste of clients is covered by the casino which has over 1000 games to choose from in the casino site. The casino has multiple software providers that are providing games, which aims to meet all the needs of players on the website. The casino has an amazing welcome package for newly registered players which is 400% bonus of up to €1500 on your first four deposits. There is a customer support service where players are served when they have problems and queries which is done through phone, Email or through the live chat. The customer support serves customers in English, French and Scandinavian languages.Restrictions
Paid target: minimum first-time deposit (FTD).
Minimum deposit: 10 EUR.
Target audience: men and women 25-45 years old – about 90% of the target audience, it makes sense to focus on the representatives of those professions. The rest of the people – about 10%.
IMPORTANT to target a solvent audience with an average or high monthly income, which regularly makes online purchases. Not allowed to target a non-working, non-solvent audience that is looking for easy money in the network.
Allowed GEO for traffic: AT, CA, CL, DE, NO, NZ.
Traffic will be not paid if:
Affiliates are not allowed to create their own banners or Landing Pages without approval.
It is necessary to divide various traffic sources regardless of their type for better optimization. For each of your sources, create a new one in the ‘Traffic Sources’ panel and use it as a tracking link.
Not respecting these restrictions could result in all payments being withheld.KPI
To check the quality of traffic, 10 conversions within 2 weeks are required.
Users must be active (repeated visits to the site, deposits).
LTV should be about 125-140 USD in the first month.
The first platform in affiliate-marketing, which from the very first day of operating, since 2015, successfully monetizes growing interest towards crypto- technologies and is one of the leaders among other affiliate networks working on the CPA (cost-per-action) basis.
Advendor was the first ever network in affiliate marketing to present and successfully run an ICO offer. Most respected and trusted crypto-related companies work with Advendor on exclusive rights, allowing their affiliates to work with most profitable rates.
Advendor has a team of 20 professionals with great experience behind them, with each one of them are more than willing to assist new advertisers and affilitaes to reach their goals. Advendor offers weekly payouts in BTC, innovative approach, partnerships only with TOP advertisers and much more. At the moment there are more than 200 offers in catalogue covering most popular verticals, such as: Cloud-mining, ICO, Exchanges, Gaming, Gambling, Mobile, Finances, Dating and more.
Loveeto I SOI + DOI I Global [25+]Dating, Adult
Cyber.bet | RS 50% (no fees) | GlobalBetting
Mostbet | Minimum FTD / Baseline | Globa . . .Gambling, Betting
GetSlots | RS 30% (no fees) | AU, CA, CZ . . .Casino, Gambling
Vulkan Vegas | Minimum FTD (no baseline) . . .Casino, Gambling
Nextrp | CPL | GlobalBrowser, Games
Las Atlantis Casino | Baseline | US, CA, . . .Casino, Gambling
MegaPari | RS 25% (no fees) | GlobalGambling, Betting
BETCITY TSUPIS | Baseline | Android, iOS . . .Betting
Jackie Jackpot | Minimum FTD (no baselin . . .Casino, Gambling
BetWinner | RS 36% (no fees) | WWCasino, Gambling, Betting
N1 Casino | Minimum FTD (no baseline) | . . .Casino, Gambling
GGBET.RU TSUPIS | Baseline | RUGambling, Betting
CharmLiveShow | SOI | GlobalDating
BETANDYOU | RS 30% (no fees) | PT, TR, U . . .Gambling, Betting
Olymptrade | CPA | GlobalForex / Binary
Crossout | DOI | GlobalClient, Games
Parimatch | RS 30% (no fees) | GlobalGambling, Betting
Vulkan Russia | Baseline | KZ, RUCasino, Gambling
Vulkan Platinum | Baseline | KZ, RUGambling