N1 Casino | Minimum FTD (no baseline) | Global

Offer Details:

Offer Name: N1 Casino | Minimum FTD (no baseline) | Global
Payout: $130.00 / CPA
Preview: Preview Landing Page
Categories: Gambling / Casino
Network: Advendor
Last Updated: Jul 07, 2021
Countries: 10 Countries
Run Offer
N1 Casino | Minimum FTD (no baseline) | Global

Casino fans now have the opportunity to enjoy the most realistic and seductive gaming atmosphere at N1 Casino. Players can appreciate a wide range of high-quality games including roulette, slots, card games, and poker machines.

Restrictions

Paid target: minimum first-time deposit (FTD).


Minimum deposit: 20 EUR.


Target audience: men 30-65 years old – about 90% of the target audience, it makes sense to focus on the representatives of those professions. The rest of the people – about 10%.


IMPORTANT to target a solvent audience with an average or high monthly income, which regularly makes online purchases. Not allowed to target for a non-working, non-solvent audience that is looking for easy money in the network.


Cookie lifetime: 30 days (last cookie wins).


Allowed GEO for traffic: AT, CA, CH, DE, DK, FI, NL, NO, NZ, PL.


Top geo: AT, CA, DE, NL.


Statistics are updated once an hour.


Strictly prohibited:

  1. Target for the audience under 18;
  2. Incent traffic and multiple accounts;
  3. Misleading users;
  4. Traffic from schemes;
  5. Brand Context AD;
  6. ClickUnder/PopUnder;
  7. Adult;
  8. In-App;
  9. Push notifications.


Traffic will be not paid if:

  1. Traffic that falls under one or more restrictions from the list above.


Affiliates are not allowed to create their own banners or Landing Pages without approval.


It is necessary to divide various traffic sources regardless of their type for better optimization. For each of your sources, create a new one in the ‘Traffic Sources’ panel and use it as a tracking link.


Not respecting these restrictions could result in all payments being withheld.

KPI

To check the quality of traffic, 10 conversions are required. Traffic check happens within 2 weeks from the last conversion.

Users must be active (repeated visits to the site, bets, deposits).

Advendor


The first platform in affiliate-marketing, which from the very first day of operating, since 2015, successfully monetizes growing interest towards crypto- technologies and is one of the leaders among other affiliate networks working on the CPA (cost-per-action) basis.

Advendor was the first ever network in affiliate marketing to present and successfully run an ICO offer. Most respected and trusted crypto-related companies work with Advendor on exclusive rights, allowing their affiliates to work with most profitable rates.

Advendor has a team of 20 professionals with great experience behind them, with each one of them are more than willing to assist new advertisers and affilitaes to reach their goals. Advendor offers weekly payouts in BTC, innovative approach, partnerships only with TOP advertisers and much more. At the moment there are more than 200 offers in catalogue covering most popular verticals, such as: Cloud-mining, ICO, Exchanges, Gaming, Gambling, Mobile, Finances, Dating and more.

Similar Offers

Payout

Countries

Network

BoVegas Casino | Minimum FTD (no baselin . . .

Casino, Gambling
$160.00 Advendor

UkraineBeauty | SOI | Global [EMAIL] [ON . . .

Dating
$6.40 Advendor

Crossout | DOI | Global

Client, Games
$2.00 Advendor

GratoWin | Minimum FTD (no baseline) | F . . .

Casino, Gambling
$100.00 Advendor

SingleRussianBeauty | SOI | Global

Dating
$6.40 Advendor

Two-up Casino | Minimum FTD (no baseline . . .

Casino, Gambling
$175.00 Advendor

Wondercoco | CPS | Global

Goods
$15.00 Advendor

1win | Baseline | IN, UA, UZ

Casino, Gambling, Betting
$32.00 Advendor

Pino Casino | Minimum FTD (no baseline) . . .

Casino, Gambling
$125.00 Advendor

Spinamba | Minimum FTD (no baseline) | P . . .

Casino, Gambling
$110.00 Advendor

Cherry Gold Casino | Minimum FTD (no bas . . .

Casino, Gambling
$175.00 Advendor

Red Dog Casino | Baseline | Global

Casino, Gambling
$160.00 Advendor

Golden Lion Casino | Minimum FTD (no bas . . .

Casino, Gambling
$175.00 Advendor

1xStavka TSUPIS | RS 15% (no fees) | RU

Betting
15.00% Advendor

Nine Casino | Minimum FTD (no baseline) . . .

Casino, Gambling
$135.00 Advendor

Star Stable | SOI | NO

Browser, Games
$2.40 Advendor

BTCBIT | CPA | Global

Cryptocurrency, Finance
$4.00 Advendor

CharmLiveShow | SOI | Global

Dating
$7.00 Advendor

Free Spin Casino | Minimum FTD (no basel . . .

Casino, Gambling
$175.00 Advendor

War Thunder | CPL | Global

Client, Games
$14.50 Advendor