Gold Cup | Minimum FTD (no baseline) | UA

Offer Details:

Offer Name: Gold Cup | Minimum FTD (no baseline) | UA
Payout: $25.00 / CPA
Preview: Preview Landing Page
Categories: Casino / Gambling
Network: Advendor
Last Updated: Oct 22, 2021
Countries: UA
Run Offer
Gold Cup | Minimum FTD (no baseline) | UA

Gold Cup is an online casino that offers games from popular developers: Microgaming, Mega Jack, Novomatic, Igrosoft. The user can play online in his favorite slot machines for free or for real money in any convenient place.

Restrictions

Paid target: minimum first-time deposit (FTD). The payout depends on the traffic source:

  • Adwords context, SEO, ASO: 25 USD;
  • Facebook App: 20-22 USD;
  • In-App, Adwords App (UAC): 20 USD
  • Other: 15-20 USD.


NB! Be prepared to tell more about your traffic source before starting work with the offer.


Minimum deposit: 50 UAH.


Registration fields with social networks: yes.


Number of registration fields: 2.


Target audience: men 21-55 years old – about 90% of the target audience, it makes sense to focus on the representatives of those professions. The rest of the people – about 10%.


IMPORTANT to target a solvent audience with an average or high monthly income, which regularly makes online purchases. Not allowed to target for a non-working, non-solvent audience that is looking for easy money in the network.


Allowed GEO for traffic: UA.


Statistics are updated in real-time.


Strictly prohibited:

  1. Target for the audience under 18 and 100% female audience;
  2. Incent traffic and multiple accounts;
  3. Brand Context AD;
  4. Misleading users;
  5. Rebrokering.


Traffic will be not paid if:

  1. Traffic that falls under one or more restrictions from the list above.


Affiliates are not allowed to create their own banners or Landing Pages without approval.


It is necessary to divide various traffic sources regardless of their type for better optimization. For each of your sources, create a new one in the ‘Traffic Sources’ panel and use it as a tracking link.


Not respecting these restrictions could result in all payments being withheld.

KPI

To check the quality of traffic, 10-30 conversions are required.

Users must be active (repeated visits to the site, deposits).

Advendor


The first platform in affiliate-marketing, which from the very first day of operating, since 2015, successfully monetizes growing interest towards crypto- technologies and is one of the leaders among other affiliate networks working on the CPA (cost-per-action) basis.

Advendor was the first ever network in affiliate marketing to present and successfully run an ICO offer. Most respected and trusted crypto-related companies work with Advendor on exclusive rights, allowing their affiliates to work with most profitable rates.

Advendor has a team of 20 professionals with great experience behind them, with each one of them are more than willing to assist new advertisers and affilitaes to reach their goals. Advendor offers weekly payouts in BTC, innovative approach, partnerships only with TOP advertisers and much more. At the moment there are more than 200 offers in catalogue covering most popular verticals, such as: Cloud-mining, ICO, Exchanges, Gaming, Gambling, Mobile, Finances, Dating and more.

Similar Offers

Payout

Countries

Network

Lucky Thrillz | Minimum FTD (no baseline . . .

Casino, Gambling
$110.00 Advendor

Las Atlantis Casino | Baseline | Global

Casino, Gambling
$175.00 Advendor

Cyber.bet | RS 50% (no fees) | Global

Betting
50.00% Advendor

RedStar Casino | Minimum FTD (no baselin . . .

Casino, Gambling
$104.00 Advendor

OptionOffice | SOI + FTD

Forex / Binary
$23.00 Advendor

LEON | Minimum FTD (no baseline) | Globa . . .

Casino, Gambling, Betting
$32.00 Advendor

Jackie Jackpot | Minimum FTD (no baselin . . .

Casino, Gambling
$110.00 Advendor

Mr Bet | Minimum FTD (no baseline) | Glo . . .

Casino, Gambling
$175.00 Advendor

Vulkan Russia | Baseline | KZ, RU

Casino, Gambling
$50.00 Advendor

Duxcasino | RS 30% (no fees) | AT, CH, F . . .

Casino, Gambling
30.00% Advendor

1xBET | RS 25% (no fees) | Global

Betting
25.00% Advendor

BetWinner | RS 36% (no fees) | Global

Casino, Gambling, Betting
36.00% Advendor

Vulkan Platinum | Baseline | KZ, RU

Casino, Gambling
$50.00 Advendor

Golden Lion Casino | Minimum FTD (no bas . . .

Casino, Gambling
$175.00 Advendor

DomGame Casino | Minimum FTD (no baselin . . .

Casino, Gambling
$175.00 Advendor

Nine Casino | Minimum FTD (no baseline) . . .

Casino, Gambling
$135.00 Advendor

Unique Casino | Baseline | Global

Casino, Gambling
$145.00 Advendor

MegaPari | RS 25% (no fees) | Global

Gambling, Betting
55.55% Advendor

Million | Minimum FTD (no baseline) | UA . . .

Casino, Gambling
$20.00 Advendor

Golden Reels | Minimum FTD (no baseline) . . .

Casino, Gambling
$155.00 Advendor