BiamoBet is a new online gambling site launched in 2021 that combines a massive library of more than 2000 casino games with an extensive range of betting markets on different events in over 30 sports.Restrictions
Paid target: minimum first-time deposit (FTD).
Minimum deposit: 2-10 USD, 30 BRL, 500 INR.
Target audience: men and women 23-45 years old – about 90% of the target audience, it makes sense to focus on the representatives of those professions. The rest of the people – about 10%.
IMPORTANT to set the target to the audience with good-paying capacity, with average and above-average monthly income, and regular online customers. Avoid targeting unemployed people looking for easy money-making opportunities online.
Allowed GEO for traffic: AR, AT, BA, BE, BR, CA, CH, CL, CU, DE, DK, FI, IE, IT, JP, LU, MC, MD, MK, MX, MY, NO, NZ, PA, PE, PL, PT, PY, SE.
Statistics are updated in real-time.
Traffic will be not paid if:
Affiliates are not allowed to create their banners or Landing Pages without approval.
It is necessary to divide various traffic sources regardless of their type for better optimization. For each of your sources, create a new one in the ‘Traffic Sources’ panel and use it as a tracking link.
Not respecting these restrictions could result in all payments being withheld.KPI
At least 15 conversions are required to check the quality of traffic.
70% of players must make a second deposit.
Users must be active (repeated visits to the site, bets, deposits).
The first platform in affiliate-marketing, which from the very first day of operating, since 2015, successfully monetizes growing interest towards crypto- technologies and is one of the leaders among other affiliate networks working on the CPA (cost-per-action) basis.
Advendor was the first ever network in affiliate marketing to present and successfully run an ICO offer. Most respected and trusted crypto-related companies work with Advendor on exclusive rights, allowing their affiliates to work with most profitable rates.
Advendor has a team of 20 professionals with great experience behind them, with each one of them are more than willing to assist new advertisers and affilitaes to reach their goals. Advendor offers weekly payouts in BTC, innovative approach, partnerships only with TOP advertisers and much more. At the moment there are more than 200 offers in catalogue covering most popular verticals, such as: Cloud-mining, ICO, Exchanges, Gaming, Gambling, Mobile, Finances, Dating and more.
Karamba Casino | SOI | GlobalCasino, Gambling
Winorama | SOI | GlobalCasino, Gambling
Lucky Tiger Casino | Baseline | AU, USCasino, Gambling
War Thunder | CPL | GlobalClient, Games
Cherry Gold Casino | Minimum FTD (no bas . . .Casino, Gambling
Crossout | CPL | GlobalClient, Games
Betway Betting | Baseline | CA, FI, NO, . . .Gambling, Betting
GratoWin | Minimum FTD (no baseline) | G . . .Casino, Gambling
Pin-Up.casino | Minimum FTD (no baseline . . .Casino, Gambling
Victoria Milan | CPS | GlobalDating, Adult
LuckyNiki | Minimum FTD (no baseline) I . . .Gambling
1xSlots | RS 36% (no fees) | GlobalCasino, Gambling
Winners Magic | Minimum FTD (no baseline . . .Casino, Gambling
4RABET | Minimum FTD (no baseline) | BD, . . .Gambling, Betting
Slots Empire Casino | Baseline | GlobalCasino, Gambling
CasinoEuro | Minimum FTD (no baseline) | . . .Casino, Gambling
RedStar Casino | Minimum FTD (no baselin . . .Casino, Gambling
Bizzo Casino | Minimum FTD (no baseline) . . .Casino, Gambling
GG.BET Betting | Baseline | GlobalGambling, Betting
Jackie Jackpot | Minimum FTD (no baselin . . .Casino, Gambling