The generous benefits and special atmosphere here at One Casino ensures that users receive a rewarding online experience. Players can choose from a blend of well-known popular games or even settle on one of the exclusive unique in-house creations.Restrictions
Paid target: double opt-in (DOI) and 1 bet.
NB! Be prepared to tell more about your traffic source before starting work with the offer.
Minimum deposit: 5 EUR.
Target audience: men 21-45 years old – about 90% of the target audience, it makes sense to focus on the representatives of those professions. The rest of the people – about 10%.
IMPORTANT to target a solvent audience with an average or high monthly income, which regularly makes online purchases. Not allowed to target a non-working, non-solvent audience that is looking for easy money in the network.
Cookie lifetime: 30 days (last cookie wins).
Statistics are updating in real-time.
Allowed GEO for traffic: CA, FI, IE, LU.
If you need a landing page for FI, IE, and LU, please contact your personal manager. A separate link is generated for these countries.
Traffic will be not paid if:
Affiliates are not allowed to create their banners or Landing Pages without approval.
It is necessary to divide various traffic sources regardless of their type for better optimization. For each of your sources, create a new one in the ‘Traffic Sources’ panel and use it as a tracking link.
Not respecting these restrictions could result in all payments being withheld.KPI
To check the quality of traffic, 100 conversions are required.
Users must be active (repeated visits to the site, deposits).
10% of users have to make a deposit.
The first platform in affiliate-marketing, which from the very first day of operating, since 2015, successfully monetizes growing interest towards crypto- technologies and is one of the leaders among other affiliate networks working on the CPA (cost-per-action) basis.
Advendor was the first ever network in affiliate marketing to present and successfully run an ICO offer. Most respected and trusted crypto-related companies work with Advendor on exclusive rights, allowing their affiliates to work with most profitable rates.
Advendor has a team of 20 professionals with great experience behind them, with each one of them are more than willing to assist new advertisers and affilitaes to reach their goals. Advendor offers weekly payouts in BTC, innovative approach, partnerships only with TOP advertisers and much more. At the moment there are more than 200 offers in catalogue covering most popular verticals, such as: Cloud-mining, ICO, Exchanges, Gaming, Gambling, Mobile, Finances, Dating and more.
CanadianLocals - CPL DOI - CA - MobAdult Dating
Manekicasino - Hybrid [NL DK DE AT CA NO . . .Gambling
ClubLov - CPL DOI - UK - MOBAdult Dating
One Casino-CPL DOI [FI LU IE]Gambling
Woo Casino - [CPA] - Android [AU]Gambling
FreeSpin Casino-CPA - [WW]Gambling
NitroCasino - Hybrid - FI, NO, IE, AT, N . . .Gambling
WebCam - Smartlink - CPL DOI [WW]Webcam
Punt Casino - CPA - ZAGambling, Casino
SuperNova Casino - CPA - [MULTIGEO]Gambling
PinUP Casino - CPA - UA - Женский трафик . . .Gambling
National Casino - CPA - IE, DE, PT, AT, . . .Gambling
YoJu Casino - [CPA] [CA/NZ/IE/AU] [PPC/S . . .Gambling
FickGleich69 - CPL DOI - AT - Web+TabAdult Dating
Mostbet [Casino] - [CPA] - [UZ] - [basel . . .Casino
Parimatch - [СPA] - [CA, NZ, AU]Gambling
Slotanza - CPA - CA, FI, NL, IE, NOGambling
Playamo - CZ, CA, AU - AndroidGambling
WellHello - CPL SOI - [US/CA/AU/NZ/UK]Adult Dating
Ocean Breeze Casino - CPA - AUGambling